You are invited to attend our in-person, open house event: "Me, Myself, and A(I): Envisioning Yourself at Maryland Engineering." This event, scheduled for Tuesday, October 12 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m., is a unique opportunity to learn about two new engineering programs at Maryland: Biocomputational Engineering and Embedded Systems and Internet of Things.
Attendees will visit The Universities at Shady Grove campus, located just a few miles outside of Washington D.C., in Rockville, MD. The D.C., Maryland, and Virginia metropolitan area is at the forefront of emerging technologies and innovation in the life sciences sector, serving as a hub for biotech, biomedical, and pharmaceutical research.
While on campus on October 12, participants can take full advantage of several activities to learn more about our exciting degree programs:
- Attend an Information Session to learn more about the Biocomputational Engineering or ESIOT program, including the various options for transfer pathways.
- Speak with our faculty instructors about the curriculum and the in-demand career options!
- Explore the Biomedical Sciences and Engineering Facility through a self-guided tour - be sure to check out the specialized lab space!
- Ask admissions questions to our Clark School of Engineering representatives.
- Hear about the wide range of student services available on the full-service Shady Grove campus
The open house is free to attend, but space is limited! Register today to ensure your spot!
Ready to connect with Maryland Engineering's faculty, staff, and students, and begin cutting-edge work in the nation's biotech capital? Join us for our October 12 event, and request more information about the B.S. in Biocomputational Engineering program.